FAQ on Henna Brow
The henna brow tinting process is quick, simple, and straightforward. A single session usually takes about 30 minutes only.
- To start the treatment, clients lay in a comfortable lash bed, with their eyes closed. We then prepare the brows by cleansing them properly so we can accurately assess the natural brow and consult with the client to make recommendations as to which shape and shade perfectly complements you.
- Then we will sculpt the brow line to your ideal brow shape by waxing and plucking.
- Next, the henna paste will then be applied along the outline of the eyebrows. Leave the henna paste in place for 10 to 15 minutes which is enough time for the dye to soak into the skin.
- Lastly your brows will be cleansed.
Directly after the treatment, your brows will look quite defined and dark. They will slowly lighten with every wash. The results of henna brow tinting can last between two and four weeks. the release of natural oils and skin renewal which happens every few days impact the staying power of henna on your skin. Henna brows may last longer than on people with dry or combination skin and less so for those with oily skin type or have pre-existing skin conditions.
To ensure that they stay on your brow region as long as possible, we recommend avoiding washing and exfoliating your your brows excessively.
Henna brow tinting is especially beneficial to those:
- with lush brows, whereas people with sparse brow hair won’t experience long-lasting results.
- have gaps in between brow hairs.
- who want a full but soft eyebrow look without using makeup.
- with dry and sensitive skin as there is minimal to no adverse reactions from undergoing the treatment.
- who do not like the concept of eyebrow tattooing can turn to henna brows as an alternative to nicely-shaped, fuller, and thicker-looking brows.
Please arrive with no brow makeup and skincare product on brows. Freshly-exfoliated skin is not ideal if you are about to get henna brows as the dye will be unable to grip effectively on newly-scrubbed skin.
Yes it is! Henna brow tinting is 100% safe and natural means of colouring the skin beneath the eyebrows. Henna is made from plant-based ingredients which means vegans can use it to enhance the shape and colour of their eyebrows. It is free from peroxide, bleach, and other artificial chemicals that may irritate people with sensitive skin.
Yes you can use any type of brow make up after 24 hours of your Henna Brow treatment.
We require a 30% booking deposit for all clients prior to their lash treatment and is redeemable on the day of your service. If you need to cancel or reschedule you must do so by informing us with at least 72 hours notice of your appointment or the booking deposit will be forfeited.
Eyelash Extensions Nunawading, Eyelash Extension Melbourne, Eyelash Extensions Melbourne, Eyelash Extension East Melbourne, Best Eyelash Extensions, Best Eyelash Extensions East Melbourne, Lash Lift Nunawading, Lash Lift Melbourne, Lash Lift East Melbourne, Best Lash Lift, Best Lash Lift East Melbourne, Eyelash Extensions Box Hill, Lash Lift Box Hill, Eyelash Extensions Doncaster, Lash Lift Doncaster, Eyelash Extensions Ringwood, Lash Lift Ringwood, Eyelash Extensions Mitcham, Lash Lift Mitcham, miss eyelash, Tokyo lashes, amea may, lash envy, lashes Melbourne, exquisite brows, lash design, extreme lashes, eyewonderlust, miss fox, holy lashes, melb lashes, Sophia beauty co, Brazilian Butterfly, Classic Eyelash extensions, Hybrid Eyelash Extensions, Blended Eyelash Extensions, Volume Eyelash Extensions, Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions, eyelid lift, eye lift, eyelash extension, covid-19, corona virus, brow, brow lamination, brow waxing, henna, wax, epicure cosmeceuticals, skin care, skincare, facial, eyenvy, lash serum