FAQ on Brow Lamination
They’re absolutely worth the investment and provide great results with longer lasting effect.
- To start the treatment, clients lay in a comfortable lash bed, with their eyes closed. We then prepare the brows by cleansing them properly so we can accurately assess the natural brow and discuss with the client what shape and look they want to achieve.
- It is recommended to grow out your brows for at least three weeks before your appointment in order for the technician to achieve the best possible shape.
- The brow hairs are then combed and shaped into the desired direction. Once combed, the keratin formula is lathered on the brow and set with cling wrap. The cling wrap setting time varies from brow to brow as everyone has a different brow texture.
- Next, the neutralising cream is applied over the brow and left for a few minutes to set the style.
- This is then usually followed by a tint and shaping (using either wax or thread) to achieve the desired colour and shape.
Directly after the treatment the brows will look very sleek and have a wet look about them, similar to freshly micro-bladed brows. This wet look lasts for 24 hours and once washed they’ll return to fluffy again, or if you like the wet look, you can easily recreate it by applying a brow gel or serum. After the appointment, and even once washed, they’ll stay in this position for up to 8 weeks. And whether you choose to wear them wet or dry the final result is thick, natural fluffy brows.
While eyebrow lamination works on all types of eyebrow hair and especially beneficial to those:
- who cannot tame their curly, unruly brows
- have hairs that grow in random directions
- have gaps in between brow hairs
Please arrive with no brow makeup. For an even better result and for darker natural looking brows, add a brow tint to your appointment.
Yes it is! The treatment is applied by trained beauty technicians and products used are of top quality safe and gentle for topical use.
Yes you can use any type of brow make up or gels after 24 hours of your Brow Lamination treatment.
We require a 30% booking deposit for all clients prior to their lash treatment and is redeemable on the day of your service. If you need to cancel or reschedule you must do so by informing us with at least 72 hours notice of your appointment or the booking deposit will be forfeited.
Eyelash Extensions Nunawading, Eyelash Extension Melbourne, Eyelash Extensions Melbourne, Eyelash Extension East Melbourne, Best Eyelash Extensions, Best Eyelash Extensions East Melbourne, Lash Lift Nunawading, Lash Lift Melbourne, Lash Lift East Melbourne, Best Lash Lift, Best Lash Lift East Melbourne, Eyelash Extensions Box Hill, Lash Lift Box Hill, Eyelash Extensions Doncaster, Lash Lift Doncaster, Eyelash Extensions Ringwood, Lash Lift Ringwood, Eyelash Extensions Mitcham, Lash Lift Mitcham, miss eyelash, Tokyo lashes, amea may, lash envy, lashes Melbourne, exquisite brows, lash design, extreme lashes, eyewonderlust, miss fox, holy lashes, melb lashes, Sophia beauty co, Brazilian Butterfly, Classic Eyelash extensions, Hybrid Eyelash Extensions, Blended Eyelash Extensions, Volume Eyelash Extensions, Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions, eyelid lift, eye lift, eyelash extension, covid-19, corona virus, brow, brow lamination, brow waxing, henna, wax, epicure cosmeceuticals, skin care, skincare, facial, eyenvy, lash serum